1. Once we have received your complete booking form and deposit, your holiday will be reserved. The booking is taken as being confirmed when we have forwarded an invoice to the party organiser.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person must be included in your completed booking form.
3. The total balance for you holiday must be received no later then 8 weeks before you departure date (if payment is not received by this date Angel Lakes reserves the right to cancel the booking). If a booking is made within 8 weeks of departure, the full payment is required with the booking form.
4. If you cancel a confirmed booking you may be subject to cancellation fees:
Cancellation 8 weeks or more before departure date is deposit only
Cancellation 5-8 weeks before departure is 50% of the holiday cost
Cancellation less than 5 weeks before departure is the full cost of the holiday
5. We accept no responsibility for any problems with travel arrangements, this includes delays, flight cancellations etc. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct and up-to-date travel documents.
6. We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Political unrest, Riots, Port closures, Airport terminal closures, Strikes, Industrial disputes, War or Threat of, Terrorist activity, Technical/weather problems to transportation, Fire, Flood, Acts of God, or any other events beyond our control.
7. If any changes to the confirmed booking are required, we will try to be flexible where possible.
8. Children under 16 are welcome, if accompanied by an adult.
9. We reserve the right to terminate your holiday if you are causing harm or disturbance to others, grounds, property or lakes. You will not be liable for a refund and may incur costs for damage.
10. Holiday deposits are taken on the understanding that these terms have been read and accepted.
11. On arrival at Angel Lakes we require a refundable £100 deposit on the hired tackle. Providing all tackle is returned at the end of the holiday (in good condition) the monies will be refunded.
All holidaymakers must have a 10 year passport, which is valid at least 3 months beyond their travel date.
You are also required to carry a stamped E111 form, available from your local post office.
We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.